Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Let Me Eat Cake

Not sure what's wrong with me but lately I've been craving fancy, gooey, delectable CAKES! I dream of seven dark, chocolaty layers, squished between foamy wads of white frosting and dusted in cloud-like wisps of coconut or a tiny cupcake in it's accordion pleated paper mounded high with sweet, frosting butter cream that hangs over the side. I imagine it because I can't have it! The closest thing I've got in my pantry are some stale vegan cookies and fruit strips. Noting like the majestic pastries of my dreams.

Maybe this longing comes from the absense of a Birthday cake. It was somehow left out of the plan. Nothing went right that day and nobody thought that a little sugar coma might be good for me. I guess it'll have to be my gift to myself becase I gotta have it! I need the sweetness! Not sure if I should embark on a quest for the best or make my own but I'll post pictures of what I end up with. It'll be a deliscious trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment