Sunday, June 21, 2009

Just A Quick Update

What have I been up to you ask?

Went on a fun road trip that really changed me and gave me lots of time to evaluate my life. Found lots of inspiration and new interests. Had my first peanut butter and banana sandwich at Graceland and took lots of pictures.

The last stop was New Orleans, my old magic city, but things just weren't the same there. There was this angry, negative vibe everywhere I went. I visited some old haunts, had my first oyster omelet and went home feeling a little sad but with a new sense of self.

I've got to cut this post short because the cats want food and it's way past my bed time. I did something today that had me biting my lip but the sweet response I got was well worth it. Now I can rest and dream about the things I want to accomplish this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Nice to meet you, I found you by clicking on "Etsy" as common interest.

    I would love it if you would come by my blog and "dish" as to which etsy-seller's stuff is heart-at-first-sight for you here:

    http://dish-dish-dish.blogspot.com/2009/06/gimme-5-which-one-is-heart-at-first.html



    Have a lovely week,
    Kara

    ReplyDelete