Friday, June 26, 2009

Quick List Update

-I can't wait to get my hands on some pale blue, non-metallic nail polish!

-Tomorrow is Gay Pride and I'm looking forward to the festivities.

-Have a sort-of-date with the guy that dumped me back in February. He's coming over to help me hang some 60's swag lamps I bought. I need help finding the studs...LOL! Not sure what to wear to a lamp hanging party though.

-Had a lazy day full of naps, Michael Jackson news updates and Chinese takeout when I should have been busy listing things on Etsy or cleaning my apartment.

-My Birthday was really interesting even though I didn't get to see Roky Erickson. Ran into lots of entertaining people and had a late night dance party with my girls, then drinks at a seedy gay bar at 7 a.m. I'm getting way too old to party like that!

-Went sex toy shopping last night with a some friends, one being a smokin' hot tranny prostitute. the conversation was amazing and I learned a lot about her line of work. Then we grubbed down some Olive Garden. J gave me half of her pink double-ended vibrator for my Birthday.

-Bothered by the fact that all of my friends are so obsessed with texting. I put my mobile away when I'm out and don't think it's proper to have it sitting on the table while I'm having dinner. I also don't feel like I have to compulsively check my phone or immediately respong to every message. Get a grip girls!

-Chelsea Hotel is playing tomorrow at Rudyards with my friends The Gin Slingers. Robert, the singer of CH is so totally hot. I have the biggest crush ever and he's such a rock star. He was a founding member of The Pagans.

No comments:

Post a Comment